Accountant in opleiding | Regio Midden
Inspire an audit team to achieve unprecedented performances and gain experience during your studies.
What impact will you make
As an Accountant in training you apply the learned material in practice every day. We work for different clients from different communities. As an Accountant in training you get the opportunity to take a look ‘behind the scenes’ at different client offices and organizations.
This is how
- By deepening the business processes and how they ultimately lead to financial statements;
- By checking the simpler items in the financial statements;
- By using data analytics and the latest, innovative control techniques;
- Every Friday you go to the university to study for your postmasters degree of Register Accountant.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 different offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 260,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 340 colleagues from our Audit department in the Middle region of the Netherlands. You can choose between the offices Utrecht, Arnhem or Zwolle. Innovation and personal development are highly valuated within this department. Of course Audit also makes a significant impact: look here for an example.
What we offer
- In addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- Reimbursement of your study ‘Register Accountant’;
- A development program that helps you keep growing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 40-hour work week;
- The opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- Good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- An opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- An opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme
What you offer
When it comes to content, you’re an expert and always willing to learn more! At the same time you are curious and want to find out everything about the profession. You have the ambition to become one of the best in your field, just like your future colleagues. You really want to try out new things and continue to learn in this way. For this vacancy you also have the following:
- Bachelors / Masters in Accountancy, Business Economics or Controlling completed within 1 year;
- A passion for numbers and a clear motivation for the accountancy profession;
- A healthy dose of humor and perseverance;
- Intrinsic motivation to learn from others.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
Deloitte is open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are. We would like to see in the letter of application which office you prefer and when you will be available.
Questions? For the answers, contact Campus Recruiter Dere van Velzen via +31 088 288 4280