As an intern, you will be actively involved in the PGGM Private Equity team, based at PGGM’s headquarters in Zeist, the Netherlands. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, both in the context of deal execution and monitoring of investments. Main tasks include:
- Support the team in the due diligence process for new investments, including review of the process documentation, performance analysis, benchmark analysis and preparation of investment proposals;
- Assist the team in monitoring and reporting of investments including review of the performance of the existing portfolio and various day-to-day tasks.
PGGM Private Equity is a leading global private equity investor with around €10 billion under management. It has a mandate to invest globally in private equity funds, secondaries and co-investments. On a yearly basis, the team invests around €2 billion.
The Private Equity team consists of 18 FTEs with backgrounds in private equity, investment banking and consulting. The team will continue to grow over the next years.
For internship positions, we are looking for best in class team members that are in the process to obtain an academic degree (MSc or equivalent), preferably in Finance, Business, Economics, Econometrics, Engineering or Math. Internship positions are open to students both in the bachelor and in the master phase of their studies. Most important competencies include:
- Distinctive academic results combined with extra-curricular successes;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid work ethic and motivation level;
- Strong team player;
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing is prerequisite;
- Registered at a Dutch university during the internship and/or have an EU-citizenship.
- The opportunity to work in a highly dynamic and international working environment at an influential asset manager;
- Obtain relevant working experience by actively supporting the team both on execution of transactions and monitoring of investments;
- 3-6 month full-time internship;
- An internship allowance.
THE FIRST INTERNSHIP OPENING IS AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 2020
Applications should include your CV, cover letter and transcripts of university and pre-university grades.In the Netherlands it is legally required to be enrolled at a University during your whole internship period.
If you have any questions, please contact Tim van der Weert, Campus Recruiter (030 – 277 2151 or email@example.com)
Do you want to informally meet our Private Equity-investors and other PGGM Investment teams? Sign up for the PGGM Investments Experience 19/09/19. Click here for more information.